Application for the Global Opportunities Regional Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Wolverhampton in UK.
This scholarship programme will support the full-time undergraduate or postgraduate study of twenty international students who belong to Sub-Saharan Africa, the Middle East, and North Africa, East Asia and Pakistan, Europe, and America at the University of Wolverhampton. Winners of this scholarship will be provided £3,000 per year for the complete duration of their applied programme to conduct their study at the university.
The University of Wolverhampton is a public university ranked 801st in the World University Rankings by Times Higher Education with an overall score of 4.2 stars. It is believed to be a learning community that promotes excellence, innovation, and creativity and is solidly committed to being an agent for social inclusion and social change.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GLOBAL OPPORTUNITIES REGIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International applicants from Sub-Saharan Africa, Middle East and North Africa, East Asia and Pakistan, Europe, and America are eligible to apply.
- Students are eligible to select any undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme at the University of Wolverhampton.
- Students must hold a minimum of ABB at A Level or equivalent.
- Students receiving any of the Regional Scholarships would not be eligible for any other scholarships, bursaries or discounts.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme at the University of Wolverhampton for entry in the academic year 2022/2023
- Scholarships are not transferrable and are only available for entry in the academic year 2022/2023
- These scholarships are available only to students paying international fees
- Applicants must be privately funded (i.e., full fees being paid from their own or their family’s resources)
- Applicants must not be in receipt of any other scholarship or financial award
- Applicants must not have previously been enrolled on the same course, or a course leading to this award (e.g. DipHE or PGDip).
- The applicants are required to hold at least a minimum of ABB at A Level or equivalent qualification to be admitted at the University of Wolverhampton.
- The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 0 with no less than 5.5 in any component
- TOEFL – 79 overall with no less than 19 in all four skills
- PTE Academic – 54 with no less than 51 in all skills
- CAE – Level B2
- CPE – Pass
- Trinity College London ISE 11- B2 Pass
- Wolverhampton English Proficiency Exam (WEPE) – 6.0 with no less than 5.5 in any component.
GLOBAL OPPORTUNITIES REGIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants are required to submit an admission application on the university portal. Students who wish to apply for the scholarship are required to submit a 500-word statement on how they would benefit from this scholarship and submit it via mail to [email protected] with a subject line ‘Global Opportunities Regional Award’ and the student ID number.
Application must include:
- Official transcripts
- Statement of Purpose
- Bank Statements (Parents/Personal)
- Academic References
- Passport Copy
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 31st July, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below