Application for the Clan Gregor Society Prize for International Students in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Glasgow in UK.
The grant is available for the brightest candidates from all around the world, who commence in the full-time undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the university. The successful scholar will get an amount worth up to £500 at the University of Glasgow.
As the fourth-oldest university, the University of Glasgow was the first university in Europe to divest from fossil fuel companies. I trained smaller but growing numbers for careers in science and engineering. It has a number of committees of both the Court and Senate.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CLAN GREGOR SOCIETY PRIZE ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo Democratic Republic of, Costa Rica, Cote d’Ivoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, England, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea North, Korea South,, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgystan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico,, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar(Burma), Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Northern Ireland, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay,, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Scotland, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand,, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States of America, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Venezuela, Vietnam, Wales, Yemen, Zaire, Zambia, Zimbabwe Students are eligible to apply.
- Graduate and masters degree course in any subject offered by the University.
- To be eligible for the award, students must have to hold the offer of a place to study, at the University of Glasgow in the forthcoming academic year (2022/23) at undergraduate or postgraduate level.
- If you are going to enroll at the university, then it’s essential for you to meet the entry requirements for admission.
- For aspirants whose first language is not English, the University sets a minimum English language proficiency
CLAN GREGOR SOCIETY PRIZE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- You need to attach a personal statement explaining why you think you should be considered for this award and how the award will help you in your first year of study.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 29 July, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below