Application for the Mathematics Scholarships for UK and EU Country Students in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Plymouth in UK.
The scholarship encourages students to consider pursuing a study programme in the field of mathematics at the University of Plymouth. Applications are invited from eligible Home applicants. All the eligible scholarship holders will be granted the award of £1,000 to help them with their study costs and other educational expenses.
The University of Plymouth is a highly-ranked in the United Kingdom for student experience and quality education. It was officially established in 1862 as a polytechnic institute. It has an enrollment of over 23,000 students, 2,000 of which are international students from more than 100 countries.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MATHEMATICS SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Scholarship holder must be a citizen of the UK and any EU country
- Scholarship holder must have chosen the university as their firm choice before the deadline.
- Undergraduate degree programme in mathematics
- The minimum requirement for an undergraduate programme is a high school diploma.
- For an undergraduate programme, the university requires following level English ability: IELTS Indicator Test with a score of 6.0 overall, TOEFL Special Home Edition with a score of 76 and Duolingo online with the score of 95.
MATHEMATICS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To win this scholarship, all the candidates will have to register in an approved course at the University of Plymouth first. Once they are enrolled in the programme, they can apply for the scholarship.
Application must include:
- Candidates must provide these supporting documents with their application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1 August, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below