Application for the AG Whitlam Merit Scholarship for International Students in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Melbourne in Australia.
This scholarship is a great help to those students who are financially disadvantaged but deserving. All eligible scholarship recipients will be provided with a 50% reduction on the tuition fee of an approved course.
The University of Melbourne has been dedicated to delivering world-class teaching and cutting-edge research since 1853. It is the second oldest university and ranked among the top universities in Australia. It was started in 1853 with four professors and 16 students. As of now, it is one of the most progressive research universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
AG WHITLAM MERIT SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Bangladesh, India, Sri Lanka, and Vietnam Students are eligible to apply.
- Undergraduate degree programme in commerce, economics, and management.
- A citizen from one of the designated countries Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, India, Vietnam, and Bangladesh
- Completed an approved Year 12 programme or equivalent in a country other than Australia that meets the eligibility requirements for the Bachelor of Commerce
- Must hold an offer to study in an applicable programme at the university.
- All applicants of a bachelor’s degree programme must have a high school diploma.
- To get the entry in the approved course, you need to have one of the following English qualifications: IELTS (Academic English Only) with a score of 6.5 and TOEFL (paper-based test) with the score of 577 + TWE 4.5.
AG WHITLAM MERIT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Interested candidates, who have been selected to study in an approved course, will automatically be considered for this scholarship.
Application must include:
- The following documents must be submitted by the candidates at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 28 June, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below