Application for the 10% Early Application Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of East Anglia in UK.
The main purpose of this grant is to provide financial support and available for overseas students commencing in the postgraduate degree program at the University of East Anglia. The University of East Anglia will provide 10% tuition fee reduction applicants on the basis of academic excellence.
The University of East Anglia (UEA) was founded in 1963 and is a public research university based in Norwich, England. It offers different degree programs for undergraduate and postgraduate degrees.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
10% EARLY APPLICATION SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Postgraduate degree (LLB) in law.
- Applicants must be foreign citizens
- Students must hold an offer of admission at the university
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree and have to meet the English language requirements of the university.
- Students also need to be able to provide evidence of a specified level of ability in the English language.
10% EARLY APPLICATION SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- All eligible candidates to whom the School has made an offer will automatically be invited to apply for the opportunity by completing and submitting a short Application Form.
Application must include:
- Candidates must submit academic transcripts of all the previous schools attended, a copy of passport, and other relevant documents.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 15, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below