Application for the 10 Fully-Funded PhD Positions for UK and International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Imperial College London in UK.
The aim of The grants is to assist people to pursue further levels of academic study in three key areas increase the capacity and level of research, innovation and development activity. These financial aid positions will cover both tuition fees and an annual tax-free contribution to maintenance costs of £16,553.
Imperial College London, a science-based institution based in the centre of the capital, is regarded as one of the UK’s leading institutions.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
10 FULLY-FUNDED PHD POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from all over the world are eligible for these endowments.
- Applicants must have obtained (or be heading for) a First Class Honours degree at Master’s level (or equivalent) in chemical engineering, another branch of engineering or related science.
- Applicants must have a copy of your English Language certificate (if applicable – the language requirement can be found here: where there are 2 levels we require the higher level).
10 FULLY-FUNDED PHD POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The mode of applying is online.
Application must include:
- Full transcripts of your university studies to date
- A personal statement to support your application, which should outline your research interest and experience
- A copy of English Language certificate (if applicable – the language requirement can be found here: where there are 2 levels we require the higher level)
- The contact details of 2 referees, at least one of whom must be an academic referee (for example your project supervisor or personal tutor). You will be asked to give the e-mail addresses of the referees, which will trigger reference requests directly to the referees. Please do not upload reference letters, as the references must come directly from the referees. References are confidential between the referee and the College. Please note that the e-mail addresses must be personal institutional addresses (university or company e-mail addresses) rather than webmail addresses, as these are not acceptable.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below