Application for the 100 Engineering International Excellence Scholarships For Undergraduate Programs In Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Monash in Australia.
Up to100 Engineering International Undergraduate Excellence The studentships are open for students willing to enlist in a bachelor engineering program course at a Monash campus.Up to 100 awards will be offered per year.The university will provide $10,000 per 48 credit points of study for a maximum of four years that will be paid towards your tuition fees and the program will be awarded to the highest achieving eligible applicants based on their admission score.
Monash University offers one of the largest ranges of degree and double degree courses in Australia so you can match your studies to your interests. It’ll help you not just to learn, but to apply your knowledge to real-life situations. It is ranked in the top universities of the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
100 ENGINEERING INTERNATIONAL EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications will be accepted from all around the world.
- Applicants can enrol in any undergraduate engineering single or double degree program
- You can apply for this high achiever prize if you are an International student who is currently in Year 12 (or equivalent), or completed Year 12 (or equivalent) in the previous year and have not undertaken any other tertiary study.
- The candidates must have a full offer or a conditional offer on meeting English requirements to enrol at Monash.
- Applicants must have achieved a minimum equivalent ATAR score of 95.00 to take enrolment in an engineering course at Monash.
- Before you apply to Monash, you must meet the minimum English language requirements.
100 ENGINEERING INTERNATIONAL EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applications are not necessary, when you submit a course application at the Monash University you will automatically eligible for the grant program.
Application must include:
- Applicants must prepare to submit a transcript, a statement, a copy of educational certificates and other required at the time of application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) will be considered for the scholarship and deadline for the scholarship is not yet out.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below