Application for the 100 Fully-Funded PhD International Scholarships in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the College of Life Sciences in UK.
The fund is established to encourage those talented candidates who are interested to study the PhD degree coursework at the university. These studentships will provide funding for 3.5 years which are Tuition fees at UK rate, Stipend at UKRI rates (currently £15,609. 2022 rates to be confirmed), and Access to a Research Training Support Grant of up to £1,500 pa for three years.
Established in 1957, the University of Leicester is a leading university that provides high-quality teaching and learning opportunities. It is internationally renowned for international excellence, game-changing research, and outstanding and inspirational teaching.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- PhD degree coursework in College of Life Sciences
- Must have a bachelor’s degree with at least a 2:1 in a relevant subject or overseas equivalent in a relevant subject.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a PhD degree program at the university.
- For taking admission, students must meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Provide evidence of English language proficiency if applicable.
PHD INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- With the application, please include: CV, personal statement, degree certificates, and transcripts of study already completed and, if possible, transcript to date of study currently being undertaken.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 3rd May, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below