Application for the 100 Undergraduate and Master Awards for International Students in Italy – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Ca’ Foscari University of Venice in Italy.
These opportunities are available to high-achieving international students enrolling in any bachelor’s and master’s degree programs except for joint or double degree programs. The tuition fee waivers will provide up to 100 international outstanding students with an exemption from the payment of university tuition fees, and recipients will only pay the regional tax for the right to education (€ 184.00) and the duty stamp. The scholarships will provide up to 90 international outstanding students with one-time fundings of € 5,000.00. Recipients can benefit from additional positions but cannot benefit from total and partial vouchers offered by Ca’ Foscari International College.
Founded on August 6, 1868, as the “Scuola Superiore di Commercio” (Advanced School for Commerce), Ca’ Foscari was the first Italian institution to deal with advanced education in Business and Economics.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
100 UNDERGRADUATE AND MASTER AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Possess a valid qualification providing access to a bachelor’s or master’s degree program in the Italian university system from either a non-Italian school/university or an Italian institution located abroad. If the most recent qualification was obtained at the end of a course of study lasting only one year, the preceding qualification/s will also be evaluated. Qualifications issued by the Republic of San Marino are considered to be Italian. The nationality of the applicant will not be taken into consideration;
- Possess the necessary requirements to access his or her chosen program of study (these requirements can be found on the online platform apply.unive.it) either at the time of application or before enrolment at Ca’ Foscari;
- The studentships are available to study any bachelor’s and master’s degree programs except for joint or double degree programs in the 2021 academic year.
- Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Have received from Ca’ Foscari an acceptance letter to the chosen program after completing the pre-evaluation and admission procedures on apply.unive.it.
- Applicants must meet the university’s English language requirements.
100 UNDERGRADUATE AND MASTER AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to submit their application, candidates must uploading the necessary documentation and attaching the call’s application form (FORM 1), duly completed and signed.
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below