Application for the 15 EPSRC CDT Studentships in Smart Medical Imaging for EU/EEA/Swiss Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training (CDT) in UK.
This education fund is available for international students and aims to support them in pursuing a postgraduate research program for the session 2020/21. The centre will fund around 15 studentships each year. Each studentship will be funded for 4 years. This includes tuition fees, stipend and generous project consumables; Stipend: Students will receive a tax-free stipend of £17,285 (the academic year 2020-21, subject to indexation) as a living allowance, and Research Training Support Grant (RTSG): A generous project allowance will be provided for research consumables and for attending the UK and international conferences.
Founded in 1994, The Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council is a British Research Council that offers various funding opportunities and routes available to support world-leading research and training.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EPSRC CDT STUDENTSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open to EU/EEA/Swiss students are eligible to apply for EPSRC funding.
- These financial aid positions will be awarded for Postgraduate Research in Smart Medical Imaging.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet have a 1st class or upper second degree or Distinction in relevant subjects, including mathematics, computer science, engineering, physics, chemistry, biochemistry, or biology, is required.
PhD Candidates with a strong interest and high potential in multi-disciplinary research and training in medical imaging.
- For taking admission, candidates must have the right undergraduate degree.
- Candidates must have a good command of English and be able to apply this in an academic environment. Therefore, candidates who have not been educated in English will usually be required to provide certificated proof of competence in English before starting their studies. Candidates should have an IELTS score of 6.5 overall with a minimum of 6.0 in each skill or a TOEFL iBT score of 92 overall with a minimum of 23 in writing and 20 in each of the other skills.
EPSRC CDT STUDENTSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the programme, candidates should follow the steps below:
- Available projects: After confirming your eligibility for our programme, you need to choose which of our available projects you would be interested in studying. Only projects with prefix 2020_ are on offer for September 2020 entry. You will be asked to list three projects in order of preference.
- Apply for Biomedical Engineering and Imaging Science Research MPhil/PhD (Full-time) using our online application portal: Applicants must complete and submit an online admissions application, via the King’s Apply system. You will need to register an account to log onto the system.
Application must include:
- International students must have an internationally-recognized English language qualification for the opportunity.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 13, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below