Application for the 150 International Postgraduate Taught Merit Awards in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Sheffield in UK.
The university will offer 150 scholarships each scholarship is a competitive award worth 25% of the original tuition fee for a postgraduate taught program starting in September 2021. The University of Sheffield will provide a competitive award worth 25% of the original tuition fee for a postgraduate taught program starting in September 2021.
The University of Sheffield is a leading research university with a global reputation for excellence. It is rated 75th in the world – a rise of seven places on the previous year – and 13th in the UK in the 2021 QS World University Rankings.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
WORK EXPERIENCE BURSARY ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International applicants are eligible to apply.
- These financial aid positions will be awarded in all subjects offered by the university.
- Your programme must commence at the University of Sheffield in September 2021.
- Distance learning courses are ineligible for a merit scholarship.
- You must receive an offer for a course studied in full at the University of Sheffield. Masters programmes split between the University of Sheffield and a partner institution are not eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- All Crossways courses and Erasmus Mundus courses are ineligible for a merit scholarship.
- For tuition fee purposes you must be self-funded and required to pay the overseas tuition fee.
- You must not be a sponsored student.
- For scholarship purposes, all MArch programmes are considered as postgraduate taught programmes and are not eligible for undergraduate financial aid.
- Anyone studying a Masters/integrated PhD programme is eligible for a merit award in the Master’s element of the programme only.
- These opportunities are not applicable to any postgraduate courses where the higher clinical fee is applicable. This includes, but is not exclusive to, the following courses:
- DClinDent Orthodontics
- MClinDent in Orthodontics
- DClinDent Endodontics
- MClinDent in Paediatric Dentistry
- DClinDent Periodontics
- MMedSci in Diagnostic Oral Pathology
- DClinDent Prosthodontics
- The University of Sheffield reserves the right to review and change scholarship provision.
- The applicants must hold an offer to study a full-time or part-time postgraduate taught the course
- English Language is Require.
WORK EXPERIENCE BURSARY APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply, the applicants must submit an online application through the link: https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/postgraduate/taught/apply/index
Application must include:
- As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the required documents given on the application page.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 17, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below