Application for the 153 Excellence Scholarships for International Students in Italy – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Milan in Italy.
Applications are being accepted from outstanding students for the Excellence Scholarships offered by the University of Milan.
There are 153 excellent awards available for international students who want to pursue a master’s degree program for the academic year 2021-2022. The University of Milan will provide 153 incentives to the best international students admitted to a Master’s degree program of which: 53 scholarships worth € 6,000 each, with the right to exemption from the all-inclusive tuition fee and 100 total exemptionsfrom the all-inclusive tuition fee.
The University of Milan is a public, multidisciplinary teaching and research institution that offers 8 Faculties, 2 Schools, 136 study courses, 31 Doctoral Programmes and 63 Specialisation Schools.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
153 EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Nationals of all countries.
- Master’s degree in any subject area offer by the university.
- To be admitted to a master program student must have a bachelor’s degree or a suitable equivalent foreign qualification.
- To obtain the qualification (master’s degree) it is necessary to accumulate 120 credits (60 for each year of the course).
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English, as most of the programs are taught entirely in English.
153 EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Excellence scholarships and incentives need no application procedure. Applicants must register online to the competitive examination.
Application must include:
- Applicants are advised to submit curriculum vitae, motivation letter, and transcript of records with the application.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below