Application for the 16 CiM-IMPRS International PhD Positions in Muenster in Germany – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Max Planck Institute for Molecular Biomedicine and University of Muenster in Germany.
The funding program offers 16 PhD positions for highly qualified and motivated students of any nationality. The program provides cutting-edge science and teaching in Molecular and Cellular Life Sciences with a strong emphasis on Imaging. Students will receive work contracts with annual gross pay of 22.950 – 29.800 €. The exact amount depends on the type of work contracts offered by the individual workgroups. The university also offers support with visas, accommodation and administrative matters.
As one of the largest universities in Germany, the University of Muenster offers a range of degree programs, a multifaceted research profile, and the atmosphere and quality of life in Muenster.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL PHD POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- The PhD program offers excellent research and teaching in Molecular and Cellular Life Sciences with a strong emphasis on Imaging.
- Hold a Master’s degree, or equivalent (e.g. German Diploma), in life or natural sciences (e.g. biology, biochemistry, biotechnology, physics, chemistry, pharmacy or related fields), in mathematics or computer sciences.
- In order to be considered for the position, candidates must possess a good academic record.
- Applicants who are not native English speakers should demonstrate an adequate competence of the English language by one of the following options: 1) acceptable results in an internationally recognized test (e.g. TOEFL, IELTS) or 2) proven higher education in English or 3) reasonably long stay in an English speaking country or 4) simply demonstrating your English language abilities during presentations and interviews in Münster.
INTERNATIONAL PHD POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Candidates must have to submit short curriculum vitae (CV), transcripts, certificates and in your online application you name 1-3 potential CiM-IMPRS groups in which you would like to work. All submitted transcripts and certificates must be in English or German.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 11 April, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below