Application for the 16 International IAPETUS2 NERC PhD Studentships in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Newcastle University in UK.
There are up to 16 awards available to encourage outstanding students who want to undertake PhD degree coursework for 3.5 years. The Newcastle University will provide 100% for UK/EU/International tuition fees paid and an annual stipend (living expenses) of £15,490.00 pa.
In different areas of education, Newcastle University offers many graduate and postgraduate degree programmes. It has world-class facilities for teaching and study, such as spacious classrooms, high-tech lecture theatres, well-equipped labs, vast libraries, and large conference rooms.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
IAPETUS2 NERC PHD STUDENTSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from all over the nation are eligible to apply for the grant.
- PhD programme will be awarded in Geography, Natural and Environmental Sciences, Mathematics, Statistics and Physics, Civil Engineering, Computing, & Geoscience
- Candidates must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- For admission, applicants must have a high 2:1 honours degree, or international equivalent, or equivalent, in archaeology or a related subject area.
- If English is not your first language we require you to meet the following English language requirements: Direct Entry: IELTS 6.5 overall (with a minimum of 6.5 in writing, and 5.5 in all other sub-skills).
IAPETUS2 NERC PHD STUDENTSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the award, applicants must apply through the University’s online postgraduate application system.
Application must include:
- Attach a CV.
- Attach a covering letter written by the prospective student, no greater than two sides in length, detailing their reasons for applying and why they have selected the project that they wish to conduct.
- Two (or more) references, avoiding any references from any members of the supervisory team that are part of the research project that they wish to conduct.
- Full transcripts of previous qualifications obtained to date and, if English is not your first language, a copy of your English language qualifications.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 8, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below