Application for the 100 PhD Studentships for International Students in China – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Beijing Institute of Technology in China.
The funding programme aims to provide support for talented students who want to undertake a PhD degree program in China. Beijing Institute of Technology will offer the following benefits: A time-limited contract for the duration of four years, An outstanding scientific platform including several laboratories and a fully equipped cleanroom, Very comfortable but affordable accommodation in the BIT campus, and A chance to get to know the city of Beijing, very old, very modernized.
Established in 1940, Beijing Institute of Technology is a major research university that offers undergraduate, master, and doctoral degree programs. It aims to develop students as leaders with ambition, wisdom, innovation, and a sense of duty.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
2 PHD POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- If you want to know about nationality please contact the employer.
- PhD degree program in Laser Interference Lithography.
- Must have a master’s degree in Optics or Physics (or similar).
- Have experience in cleanroom processing is ideal.
- Knowledge in optical spectroscopy techniques is beneficial.
- Students are required to hold their previous Certificates of Degree.
- Easy going and good skills in spoken and written English.
2 PHD POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants must send their following documents to kgg-at-bit.edu.cn and kenkgg-at-163.com.
Application must include:
- Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, CC, and transcripts with their application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below