Application for the 200 College of Arts and Sciences international awards at CU Boulder in USA – 2021. Entry is now open at the University of Colorado Boulder in USA.
The bursaries are designed to provide financial aid for enthusiastic and motivated applicants who are going to pursue an undergraduate degree at the College of Arts and Sciences. The University of Colorado Boulder is providing an educational fund as per the financial aid estimator to the interested and deserving scholars.
The University of Colorado Boulder was established in 1876. It is a public research university in the United States based in Colorado. It provides undergraduate and graduates degree programmes.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CU BOULDER AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Undergraduate degree programme in the College of Arts and Sciences.
- To be eligible for the bursary, the candidates must have the offer letter for the undergraduate degree programme.
- Students need good grades in their previous academic study, equivalent to the minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) for entry to their chosen degree.
- If English is not your first language, you will need to show that your English language skills are high enough to succeed in your studies.
CU BOULDER AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the award, aspirants have to take admission in a bachelor’s degree program. After that, they have to apply for the opportunity through an online application form and also complete the FAFSA application.
Application must include:
- Candidates need to submit their academic documents along with their application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 15, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below