Application for the 2022 Fulbright Foreign Student Program for Palestinian Students in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the AMIDEAST in USA.
Competitive scholarship and academic exchange program was initiated by U.S. Senator William J. Fulbright to increase international educational exchange between Americans and citizens of more than 150 countries worldwide. Fulbright Grants provide funding for: Tuition and required fees for graduate study in the United States, Book and equipment allowances, Monthly Stipend for room & board, Supplemental health and accident coverage plan,Round trip international airfare, and Opportunities to participate in Fulbright enrichment programs.
Fulbright scholarships will be awarded to applicants who demonstrate academic excellence, leadership qualities, and a commitment to improving cross? cultural relations through international exchange.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FULBRIGHT FOREIGN STUDENT PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Palestinian residents of the West Bank (including East Jerusalem) and Gaza Strip are invited to apply for this scholarship.
- All disciplines and fields of study are available to Palestinian students.
- The scholarship is awarded to pursue graduate-level study in the United States of America.
- Must be a Palestinian resident of the West Bank, Jerusalem, or the Gaza Strip.
- Must reside locally throughout the application, selection and placement process.
- Must maintain a strong commitment to returning home following completion of the grant.
- Must have one year of professional work experience.
- Must hold a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 78%, 2.7 or very good.
- Must have a strong academic background.
- Be able to conduct a personal interview in English.
- Preference is given to students who have little or no previous experience studying or living in the United States.
- Applicant must be proficient in English with a minimum TOEFL score of 78 iBT/547 PBT or an IELTS score of 6.5.
- Applicants must be proficient in English and/or able to attend a Long Term English (LTE) program prior to the start of the study program (recommended English language test scores for U.S. university admission are at least 80 or 550 on the computer or paper-based TOEFL, or 6.5 on the IELTS);
FULBRIGHT FOREIGN STUDENT PROGRAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applications and materials must be submitted through the online system.
Application must include:
- To apply, students must be ready to submit Original and official translated academic transcripts and diploma certificates; Official TOEFL or IELTS scores no more than two years old, an up-to-date CV detailing all prior education and work experience, Three letters of reference in English, a personal statement in English up to 600 words in length, a study objectives statement in English relating to the field of study, Copy of passport and identification card (ID).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 10, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below