Application for the 25 Strathclyde Business School Deans Excellence awards for international student in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Strathclyde in UK.
There are 25 awards available to support dazzling worldwide students who are entering in the postgraduate degree program at the University of Strathclyde in the UK. Total 25 bursaries are available which will cover the tuition fee. Deserving students will receive £10,000 to support their postgraduate study in the UK.
Established in 1948, the Strathclyde Business School of the University of Strathclyde provides a wide range of degree programs for business education and management development.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DEANS EXCELLENCE AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Postgraduate Taught in Accounting and Finance, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Human Resource Management, Marketing, Business, Strategy and organisation, Hospitality and Tourism, Management, Management science.
- To be eligible, the applicants must hold or be on track for a First Class Degree result (or Overseas equivalent of a UK First Class degree).
- Taking the TOEFL or IELTS test for showing the English language ability is required to study this program.
- Must hold a first-class bachelor’s degree.
DEANS EXCELLENCE AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Participants are advised to take admission in a master’s degree program at the university in Glasgow. They will be automatically considered for the funds after the registration in a full-time degree course.
Application must include:
- Academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, a copy of the passport should be submitted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 31, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below