Application for the 30 Edison STEM College Undergraduate Scholarships for High School Seniors in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Edison International in USA.
Edison Scholars was created to recognize the makers of tomorrow – students with big dreams to help power the future. The program awards college scholarships to help fuel your passion for making a difference by studying science, technology, engineering, and math. Each year, Edison International awards $40,000 college scholarships to 30 high school seniors to help them follow their dreams in science, technology, engineering, or math (STEM) and empower them to change the world.
At Edison International, through our subsidiaries, generate and distribute electric power, and invest in energy services and technologies, including renewable energy.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EDISON STEM SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Scholarships are available for US students.
- Must be a high school senior with at least a cumulative 3.0 GPA, plan to pursue studies in the STEM fields at a four-year accredited college or university, and show financial need.
- Eligible STEM majors include computer and information systems, engineering, engineering technology, management information systems, mathematics, natural resources and conservation, and physical sciences.
- Applicants must live in Southern California Edison’s service territory.
- The top 50 finalists will be required to submit a short video. Don’t stress, it’s simple.
- Dependents of Edison International and SCE employees and retirees are not eligible.
EDISON STEM SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Start by clicking on the Register to apply link at the bottom of this page. You will need to read and agree to an Online Application Consent and register as an applicant. During the application process, you will be able to leave the site by clicking on the Save and Log Out button located on any application page. In order to return, you must enter your username and password as provided when registering for an application account.
Application must include:
- List of student’s work experience and involvement in school and community activities.
- Student’s transcript of high school grades.
- The short statement of student’s educational and career objectives.
- Financial information from the family’s most recently submitted 1040 tax returns.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 13, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below