Application for the 4 New square Chambers Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Oxford in UK.
Funded by 4 New Square, these £10,000 scholarships are offered to the home country or international students that apply for the Bachelor of Civil Law programme at Oxford and gain admission in the same. All students that apply for the programme are eligible for this scholarship.
The University of Oxford is one of the oldest collegiate research universities that are leading globally. It intends to remain a thriving, cosmopolitan community of scholars and students united in our commitment to education and research.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
4 NEW SQUARE CHAMBERS SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from the UK, EU, and other countries are all eligible to apply.
- Bachelor of Civil Law (BCL) programme can be undertaken at the University of Oxford.
- The applicants must have been successfully admitted to the BCL programme.
- The applicants should hold or be predicted to achieve the equivalent of a first-class undergraduate degree with honours in law.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 7.5, TOEFL IBT – 110, CAE – 191, and CPE – 191.
4 NEW SQUARE CHAMBERS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students need to make their admission application for the BCL programme online No separate application is required for this scholarship, as all students that have applied will automatically be considered.
Application must include:
- Official transcripts
- Personal statement
- Written work
- Letters of recommendation
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 21st January 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below