Application for the 50% Global Scholarship for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Lincoln in England, UK.
For this application , international applicants must have demonstrated the highest levels of excellence in academia, extracurricular and personal endeavor. The University of Lincoln is delighted to offer the 50% Global Scholarships to the highest achieving international applicants joining the University of Lincoln in 2020.
The University of Lincoln is a public research university, it more than a 100 different nationalities are represented among the student population. It offers a wide variety of courses spanning the arts, science, social sciences, and business.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
50% GLOBAL SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students outside of the European Union and have not previously studied in the UK are invited for this application .
- Applicants must be International students.
- Be a national of (or permanently domiciled in) a country outside of the European Union and have not previously studied in the UK within the last year
- Already hold a Conditional or Unconditional Offer from the University of Lincoln for a full-time undergraduate, postgraduate taught or Master’s by Research program commencing in February or September 2020
- Meet the English language requirements of their intended course of study – this typically ranges from an IELTS 6.0 – 7.0 or equivalent.
50% GLOBAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 25, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below