Application for the 50 Master Awards for International Students in Netherlands – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Twente in Netherlands.
UT Master’s programme (MSc) award is an opportunity for excellent international students from both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries. The sponsorship will provide € 3,000 – € 25,000 for one year approximately 50 scholarships.
Established in 1961, The University of Twente is a public research university located in the Netherlands. The university also provides a continuous teaching path like Bachelor, Master, and Postgraduate in each of these areas.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
50 MASTER AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The grant is available to both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries.
- The studentships are awarded in the following subjects such as Applied Mathematics, Applied Physics, Biomedical Engineering, Business Administration, Business Information Technology, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering and Management, Communication Studies, Computer Science, Construction Management and Engineering, Educational Science and Technology, Electrical Engineering, Embedded Systems, Environmental and Energy Management, European Studies, Health Sciences, Human Media Interaction, Industrial Design Engineering, Industrial Engineering and Management, Internet Science & Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Nanotechnology, Philosophy of Science, Technology and Society, Psychology, Public Administration, Sustainable Energy Technology, Systems and Control.
- The grant is open for those students who have an average grade of 7 (average of 10) at the end of the third quart of the first At the end of the third quarter of the first year, at least 50% of European credit
- To apply for the opportunity , students have ensured that they complete the entry requirements diploma equivalent and language requirements. Specific admission requirements apply for some undergraduate and graduate programs.
- The general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills are required for the opportunity.
50 MASTER AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you are interested to apply for the master’s scholarship, you need to take admission in the University. After taking admission, the applicants need to submit an online application through the given link: https://www.utwente.nl/en/education/scholarship-finder/university-of-twente-scholarship/preapl/
Application must include:
- To apply, students must have submit the supporting documents like Passport, secondary school diploma in original language and translated in English or Dutch, secondary school transcript of records, additional degree certificate, additional transcript of records, English language test: IELTS, TOEFL Cambridge, Dutch language test, CV, motivational letter, portfolio are required for this application
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1 May, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below