We pleased to present to you the 51st St. Gallen Symposium Essay Competition for 2022 as well as how to apply. It involves the competition eligibility, requirements and the prizes involved.
Compete in our Global Essay Competition and qualify for participation as a Leader of Tomorrow in the world’s premier opportunity for cross-generational debates: The St. Gallen Symposium.
Meet 300 of society’s brightest young minds. Present and debate your ideas with 600 senior leaders. Be inspired by some of the world’s most impressive speakers. Gain a unique and new perspective on this year’s topic. Become a member of a unique global community. Participate in the symposium with us. Win prize money of CHF 20,000 split amongst the three winners.
51ST ST. GALLEN SYMPOSIUM ESSAY COMPETITION PRIZES, REQUIREMENTS & ELIGIBILITY
- Prize money of CHF 20,000 split amongst the three winners.
To be eligible, you must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- Enrolled in a graduate or postgraduate programme (master level or higher) in any field of study at a regular university
- Born in 1992 or later
Make sure you can provide the following documents:
- Copy of passport or other identification (in English for non-Roman languages)
- Confirmation of matriculation/enrolment from your university which proves your enrollment in a graduate/postgraduate level programme as of 1 February 2022 (download sample document here)
- Your contribution file with no indication of your name in the file name, the file metadata or the file itself
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE 51ST ST. GALLEN SYMPOSIUM ESSAY COMPETITION
Kindly apply online on the St. Gallen Symposium Portal attaching the required documents as stated above.
- Applications should reach the St. Gallen Symposium on or before 1st February 2022 by midnight.