Application for the PhD Studentships in Sphingolipid Rheostat as a Potential Target for UK and EU Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Brunel University London in UK.
The studentship is exclusively offered to highly motivated students belonging to the UK and EU. The award includes a stipend and coverage towards the home/EU tuition fees. The winning applicants will receive a stipend of £17,609 along with home tuition fees of the applied programme by BUL.
Brunel University London is a public research university that is ranked 32nd among European institutions and 11th among British institutions and is holding on to its mission to bring benefit to society through excellence in education, research, and knowledge transfer.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD STUDENTSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- UK and EU are eligible to apply.
- PhD degree in Sphingolipid rheostat as a potential target for Friedreich’s Ataxia at Brunel is eligible to undertake.
- The applicants that hold masters in any relative discipline will be preferred.
- The applicants should hold an undergraduate degree (first or upper second class) or equivalent qualification in biology, genetics or other similar disciplines with particular experience in molecular and cellular biology to get into a PhD programme.
- The students are required to provide the following tests with minimum scores required by the university: IELTS – 7.0
PHD STUDENTSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- An up-to-date CV
- A single-page A4 single-spaced personal statement stating why you are a suitable candidate for this position (i.e. outlining your qualifications and skills)
- One example of your academic writing (e.g. an essay, a section from an undergraduate or a Masters dissertation)
- Names and contact details for two academic referees
- A copy of your highest degree certificate and transcript
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 31, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below