Application for the A.B. Duke scholarship program at Duke University in USA – 2020/2021 Entry is now open at the Duke University in USA.
The main motive of this educational bursary is to provide some financial help for international students who are going to start their educational journey at Murdoch University.Each educational award will provide AUD$12,000 for Business and Nursing degrees and AUD$11,000 for all other degrees programs.
Murdoch University was established on 25 July 1973 as the state’s second university. It is a public university whose name is taken from Sir Walter Murdoch and ranked within the 500 best universities in the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
A.B. DUKE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open for all nationalities.
- The award will be awarded for an undergraduate study in any subject offered by the university.
- To be considered for institutional aid, students must submit the CSS Profile and the FAFSA by February 1.
- SAT and ACT score required.
- To obtain an F-1 visa for study in the United States, a foreign citizen must furnish his or her home country’s U.S. consulate with proof of ability to meet educational expenses, along with a certificate of eligibility for a visa application (the I-20 form).
- Duke accepts the Duolingo English Test, the IELTS Academic (International English Language Testing System), the PTE Academic (Pearson Test of English), and the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language).
- To be considered, you submit all of your required financial aid documents by February 1.
A.B. DUKE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- All students who apply and are accepted for undergraduate admission to Duke University are automatically considered for this award as well as other merit grants.
Application must include:
- Applicants are required to submit a CV, a copy of visa, SAT or ACT result, and English proficiency result.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 3, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below