Application for the Fine Art Scholarships for International Students in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Aalto University in Finland.
The educational award is especially available for candidates coming from non-EU/EEA countries and has the motive of supporting them in pursuing an undergraduate and master’s degree program at Aalto University. The educational award will support candidates by either covering 50% or 100% tuition fee amount from their tuition cost at the university.
Established in 1849, Aalto University is Finland’s second-largest university. It is a university in Finland whose operations showcase Finland’s experiment in higher education and ranked 55th among technology challenger universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from non-EU/EEA countries are allowed to participate.
- This opportunity is available for undertaking a master degree program in any field offered by the university
- The candidates must receive an offer to study a degree program at the university and also be liable to pay tuition fees at Aalto University.
- The applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognizable university.
- If the candidate’s home language is not English, then they have to show their English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS PROGRAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Phase 1- Enthusiastic candidates are suggested to take admission in a master’s degree program at the university.
- Phase2-While applying to the university, the applicants will be asked a question by which their liability to fees will be determined. If they seem eligible, then they will offer an option to apply for the University Grant.
Application must include:
- The participants need to submit an officially attested copy of an official bachelor degree certificate/diploma or a certificate of equivalent studies, an official transcript of records or an officially attested copy of it, motivation letter, curriculum vitae, language ability proof, and a copy of the passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 03 January 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below