Application for the Aarhus International PhD Positions in Political Science in Denmark – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Aarhus University in Denmark.
The main purpose of this program is to support highly motivated and talented students who wish to study for a PhD degree at the university The goal of the project is to learn more about the causes, repercussions, and counter-strategies to online political hostility, which is defined as the online authoring or sharing of hostile political information. Aarhus University will provide a salary to the winning candidates for the session 2021/2022.
Founded in 1928, Aarhus University is Denmark’s second-largest university and one of the country’s public universities. It offers over 1000 bachelor, master’s, doctoral, and research programmes in a variety of fields.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
AARHUS INTERNATIONAL PHD POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- PhD Positions in Political Science.
- To be eligible, the applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Applicants must be fluent in English, both spoken and written. Before applying, applicants must check all the English language requirements.
AARHUS INTERNATIONAL PHD POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants must follow the application procedure of the university through its online application portal to apply. Students will automatically be considered for the opportunity upon submitting a course application.
Application must include:
- The application (including all attached documentation) must be written in Danish or English.
- The application must include the documentation outlined below according to the scheme you wish to apply to.
- All documents must be in pdf format.
- Curriculum vitae
- Transcript of records for qualifying Master’s degree
- Transcript of records for qualifying Bachelor’s degree
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 16 September, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below