Application for the Aarhus PhD Funding for International Students in Denmark – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Aarhus University in Denmark.
The main purpose of this program is to support highly motivated and talented students who wish to study a PhD degree for the academic year 2021/2022. Aarhus University will provide a salary to the winning candidates for the session 2021/2022.
Founded in 1928, Aarhus University is the second-largest university and public universities in Denmark. It provides more than 1000 bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral and research programs across disciplines.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
AARHUS PHD FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- PhD for the project “How and why immigration divides us”
- The applicant’s academic qualifications (assessed on the basis of the qualifying degree)
- The quality and relevance of the project proposal
- The applicant’s level of academic aptitude and assessed the ability to complete the project within the framework of the PhD programme
- The PhD candidate should have a strong interest in questions of attitudes toward immigrants, polarization, political rhetoric, and/or morality/moralization. Prior experience with computational text analysis, survey design and/or (focus group) interviews is an advantage but not a precondition for applying.
- For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Applicants must be fluent in English, both spoken and written.
AARHUS PHD FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To gain this award, aspirants have to take admission in a PhD degree program at AU. After that, candidates are obligatory to apply through an online application form for this funding opportunity.
Application must include:
- Curriculum Vitae, degree certificate, description of previous relevant merits and a complete list of publications, a statement of future research plans and letter of reference.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 4, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below