Application for the Aarhus Scholarship for Non-EU/EEA/Swiss Students in Denmark – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Aarhus University in Denmark.
For enjoying this grant, you are needed to be non-EU/EEA/Swiss student and have a desire of pursuing a postgraduate program.This education award will provide a full tuition waiver and including monthly educational assistance for a maximum of 23 months for the duration of the degree program.
Aarhus University is the biggest and second most seasoned research college in Denmark. The University is set in the best 100 in many esteemed rankings of the world’s best universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
AARHUS SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- For being benefitted with this award, requisites are required to be involved in a master degree program at the Aarhus University in the subject area of arts, business, and social sciences, science and technology, and health.
- For being applied for the admission, the applicant ought to have document English language qualifications comparable to an ‘English B level’ in the Danish upper secondary school.
- Candidates who are willing to take admission at the university are required the completion of a relevant and recognized university degree equivalent to a Danish Bachelor’s degree in level and length (180 ECTS).
AARHUS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Aspire candidates are demanded to be applied for taking the admission at the university in a master degree program. Thereafter, they are allowed to be accessible to the application portal of the award.
Application must include:
- For being considered for this award, students are needed to submit the transcript of records, documentation of the past courses, a copy of current residence permit in Denmark, and copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 15, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below