Application for the AAUW Educational Foundation International Fellowships in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the International Student Organisation in USA.
The award is sponsored by the American Association of University Women (AAUW) for international students that are academically outstanding and portray leadership qualities. The tuition fee of the applied graduate programme in any American institute will be covered by the award of this fellowship. The winning female international applicants will be awarded approximately $18,000 so as to cover the cost of the desired graduate study programme at an institute of their choice in the USA.
The International Student Organisation is a responsible and authoritative institute that provides support to international students in the USA and maintains strong relationships with thousands of international student advisors throughout the United States.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
AAUW FELLOWSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Student applicants that have citizenship in any country other than the USA are eligible to apply.
- Graduate degree study can be undertaken in any educational institute in the USA.
- The applicants must be female international students.
- The applicants are required to have earned the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree.
- The students must submit scores of any of the following English language proficiency tests accepted by universities and colleges in the USA: TOEFL, and IELTS.
AAUW FELLOWSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants are required to visit the AAUW website to apply further for the opportunity . The applicants need to log in to the AAUW portal to apply for the opportunity.
Application must include:
- Proof of highest degree
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 15th November, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below