Application for the AAUW International Fellowships at AAUW (the American Association of University Women) for July 2019 entry is now open.
AAUW (the American Association of University Women) awards International Fellowships for full-time study or research in the United States to women who are not United States citizens or permanent residents. Both graduate and postgraduate studies at accredited institutions are supported.
AAUW INTERNATIONAL FELLOWSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- To be eligible for an International Fellowship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have citizenship in a country other than the U.S. or possession of a non immigrant visa if residing in the U.S. Women who are currently, or expect to be during the fellowship year, a U.S. citizen, U.S. permanent resident, or dual citizen with the U.S. and another country are not eligible.
- Hold an academic degree (earned in the U.S. or abroad) equivalent to a U.S. bachelor’s degree completed by 15 November 2018.
- Intend to devote herself full-time to the proposed academic plan during the fellowship year
- Intend to return to her home country to pursue a professional career
- Be proficient in English. Unless the applicant can verify that her native language is English (written statement required), that she received her secondary diploma or undergraduate degree from an English-speaking institution (transcript required), or that she will have completed one semester of full-time study in her discipline at an English-speaking college or university between November 2016 and November 2018 (transcript required), she must upload a recent ETS TOEFL* (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score (no older than November 2016). Institutional TOEFL scores and other English proficiency test scores (such as IELTS) will not be accepted. Minimum score acceptable: 550 for Paper-Based Test (TOEFL PBT); 79 for Internet-Based Test (TOEFL iBT); 60 for Revised TOEFL Paper-Delivered Test.
- Master’s/first professional degree and doctoral applicants must have applied by 15 November 2018, to an accredited institution of study for the period of the fellowship year and must indicate the name of the institution in the International Fellowship application.
AAUW INTERNATIONAL FELLOWSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Applications and submission of supporting documents are done online. The application deadline for AY 2019-2020 is 15 November 2018.
Click here For more information and enquiries OR leave a comment below