Application for the AberDoc PhD funding for Home & International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Aberystwyth University in UK.
The award is granting to the talented and ambitious students who wish to study the PhD degree program for the academic year 2020/21.The winners will receive a stipend of £4,327 per annum for up to three years plus and a maintenance allowance of approximately £15,009 per annum and access to a travel and conference fund max. £500 per annum.
Founded in 1872, Aberystwyth University has almost 8,000 students studying across 17 departments and 3 academic faculties. It provides excellent teaching and world-class research environment.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ABERDOC PHD FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- UK/EU and Non-EU applicants are eligible to apply for this application programme.
- The studentships are available for pursuing PhD in any subject offered by the university.
- have or expect to obtain at least upper second class honours in your first degree
- apply and be offered a place for doctoral study at Aberystwyth
- non-UK students must achieve IELTS 7.0, or equivalent (before the end of March 2020 at the latest)
- Be commencing your doctoral study in September 2020 or be a current AU PhD student.
- Achievement of 7.0 in IELTS, or equivalent, as the normal case, for non-UK students.
- IELTS & TOEFL tests accepted by Aberystwyth University for Postgraduate Study.
ABERDOC PHD FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the opportunity , applicants can apply both using online application mode and also offline by post or via e-mail.
Application must include:
- applicants will need to attach two copies of the following documents to their application (whether online or offline):
- References must be supplied for each application. Please see ‘essential references’ section for further information
- Copies of University transcripts (certified translated copies are required if the original document is not in English or Welsh)
- Copies of Degree certificates (certified translated copies are required if the original document is not in English or Welsh)
- A personal statement within 1-2 A4 pages
- Research proposal (for MPhil/ PhD applicants only)
- Curriculum Vitae (for Courses that require professional work experience)
- English language certificates (EU/International applicants only)
- Further supplementary documents are required by the Department of English and Creative Writing.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below