Application for the AberDoc PhD Scholarship Scheme for UK/EU and Non-EU Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Aberystwyth University in UK.
These awards are tailored to enable students to develop the necessary skills required to meet their career choices and offer a breadth of development opportunities to enhance their research, teaching and transferable skills. Those awarded an AberDoc Scholarship will receive a grant for up to three years which will cover their tuition fees (up to the UK/EU rate of £4,327 per annum*) A maintenance allowance of approximately £15,009 per annum* and access to a travel and conference fund (max. £500 per annum*) will also be provided.
The university mission is to facilitate growth and development, and to challenge boundaries, helping students and staff to contribute to human Endeavour by unlocking their own talents. It seeks to nurture ability in all areas, share best practice, and remove institutional barriers to achievement.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ABERDOC PHD SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- have or expect to obtain at least upper second class honours in your first degree;
- apply and be offered a place for doctoral study at Aberystwyth;
- non-UK students must achieve IELTS 7.0, or equivalent (before the end of March 2020 at the latest);
- be commencing your doctoral study in September 2020 or be a current AU PhD student.
- UK/EU and Non-EU applicants are eligible to apply for this application programme.
- To be eligible applicants must have or expect to obtain at least upper second class honours in their first degree.
- International and EU applicants will need to show evidence of sufficient knowledge of English. This must be proved before the applicant begins their course.
ABERDOC PHD SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Applications must include an application form, two academic references, academic transcripts and a research proposal (1000 to 1500 words).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below