Application for the Academic Merit Scholarship for International Students in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the East Tennessee State University in USA.
The funding opportunity is open to attract talented international students who are going to take part in an undergraduate & graduate degree at the university. Tennessee State University will provide the award amount of $12,500 for undergraduate students and $11,500 for graduate students per academic year.
Founded in 1911, East Tennessee State is an above-average public university that offers a variety of services and degree level programs. It is strongly supported and encourages faculty and student research.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ACADEMIC MERIT SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open for all over the globe.
- The sponsorship will be awarded for Undergraduate & Graduate courses in any subject offered by the university.
- Apply for admission to ETSU undergraduate admissions, graduate admissions)
- Have or plan to have an F-1 or J-1 student visa (F-1 Visa information, J-1 Visa information).a
- Have a demonstrated record of academic achievement.
- Applicants must a Minimum 3.0 high school GPA on the US 4.0 scale (freshman applicants). They must have a 3.0 undergraduate GPA on the US 4.0 scale (undergraduate transfer applicants and graduate applicants) for taking admission.
- You should check the English language requirements when you come to study at East Tennessee State University.
ACADEMIC MERIT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the award, applicants are required to take admission in Undergraduate & Graduate degree program at the university. After being enrolled, applicants must complete the online application form.
Application must include:
- No additional documents would be asked by the university but there is a possibility of asking at the time of admission.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below