Application for the Academic Merit Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Bedfordshire in UK.
Students from abroad that have applied and been admitted to a full-time postgraduate programme at the University of Bedfordshire are eligible to apply for this scholarship. This scholarship will be awarded based on previous scholastic achievements. Students must have a first division first degree or an upper second class division first degree to win £2,000 or £1,250.
The University of Bedfordshire is a public research university with Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire, England. The University of Bedfordshire is ranked 801 in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ACADEMIC MERIT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All international students are eligible to apply.
- Postgraduate degree programmes offered at the University of Bedfordshire can be applied for.
- The applicants must fully pay the published fee before or at registration.
- The students must have applied to the Milton Keyes campus of Bedfordshire.
- The applicants must meet the academic requirements of the undergraduate course they wish to join at Bedfordshire.
- The students must meet the English language requirements of the university. IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, etc. are accepted.
ACADEMIC MERIT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- A completed application form signed by you (an electronic signature is acceptable)
- Copies of your official academic qualifications and certificates, including proof of your level of English Language (where relevant)
- A one-page personal statement. This should tell us why you want to study your chosen course.
- A copy of your current valid passport details
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below