Application for the Academic Programs for International Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Edward’s University in USA.
Students who apply from the US and overseas are both eligible to apply for this application . The sponsorship will ensure a highly personalized educational experience, with innovative classes, graduate-level research, meaningful service activities, and career-building internships, along with an annual stipend. The successfully selected students will be given an award of $14,000 to $26,000 per annum for the duration of their study at St. Edward’s University.
St. Edward’s University is a private, Catholic university ranked 8th in the 2021 edition of Best Colleges is Regional Universities West intending to welcome qualified students of all ages, backgrounds, and beliefs and serves a culturally diverse student body.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ACADEMIC PROGRAMS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- All bachelor’s degree programmes offered by the university are eligible.
- The students must be freshmen.
- The students must be enrolled and must have been accepted by the university in the applied degree programme.
- The students must hold a minimum average GPA of 3.0 or above for successful admission to St. Edward’s.
- The students must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL IBT – 61, TOEFL PBT – 500, and IELTS – 5.0.
ACADEMIC PROGRAMS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Academic transcripts with English translation
- Academic recommendation form
- Copy of passport
- Signed a confidential statement of finances.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 15th June, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below