Application for the Academic Programs for International Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Lakeland University in USA.
The program is open for those brilliant international students who will commence in the bachelor’s degree program at Lakeland University in the US. The award will be distributed in the following manner:LU International Presidential Scholarship (For ? 3.0 cumulative GPA): The bursary will provide $20,000/year for on-campus residents and $16,000/year for off-campus commuters, and LU International Dean’s Scholarship( For < 3.0 cumulative GPA): Scholars will receive the amount of $12,000/year for on-campus residents and $8,000/year for off-campus commuters.
Lakeland University is a liberal arts college with its main campus located in Wisconsin, US. It offers both undergraduate and graduate degrees.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ACADEMIC PROGRAMS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from all over the world
- Undergraduate degree in any subject area
- Students are required to enroll in a bachelors degree coursework at the university
- Candidates must hold a high-school certificate with excellent academic achievement
- Aspirants can demonstrate their English Language Proficiency (if previous education was not taught in English) through the submission of proof of one of the following:
- TOEFL- Minimum 500 on the Paper-Based TOEFL or 61 on the internet-based TOEFL (iBT) is required. The test must have been taken within the previous two years.
- IELTS- Minimum 6.0
- Successful Completion of ELS English for Academic Purposes Level 112
- WESLI, MESLS or other approved English Language Schools in which Lakeland University has an official agreement
- Acceptable GCE Ordinary or Advanced Level results or acceptable WAEC test results.
ACADEMIC PROGRAMS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Official Transcript(s) of your high school studies and/or of college studies (all post-secondary education) and copy of passport must be submitted to International Admissions Lakeland University W3718 South Drive Plymouth, WI 53073-4878 U.S.A.
- Applications is Open
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below