Application for the Academic Women’s Funding for International Students in New Zealand – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Carey Baptist College in New Zealand.
The scholarship aims to ensure that talented women students have access to high quality higher education. The programme is open for the academic year 2020-21. This scholarship is up to $3000. This funding scheme will be provided to students in the form of a tuition fee waiver for one year.
Carey Baptist College is a renowned higher education institution providing Christian education since 1924. It started activities for the very first time in 1926. It is a community of passionate and aspiring people who belong to different nationalities and religions.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ACADEMIC WOMEN’S FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Undergraduate and master in any field.
- Scholarship holder can be a domestic or international student
- Scholarship holder must apply for an eligible course at the college
- The sponsorship will be awarded based on merit/potential, contribution to the life and ministry of the church, and financial hardship.
- Admission requirements vary from one course to
- Requirements related to the language vary from course to course.
ACADEMIC WOMEN’S FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Candidates must provide the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below