Application for the Accounting and Finance Scholarship for International Students in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Aston University in the UK.
Aston welcomes students from all backgrounds. The program is open to international postgraduate students applying for the full-time MSc programs starting in September 2019.
Aston University provides the opportunity to get the industry experience and knowledge to shape your career. The University will provide £3,000 and £5,000 for programs of study commencing in the academic year 2019/20.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Positions are available for International students.
- Postgraduate applicants to the full-time MSc Accounting and Finance and MSc International Accounting and Finance are eligible for this opportunity.
- The applicants must international students (those who pay international course fees.) EU students are also welcome to apply for this application
ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
You will need to hold an offer for the MSc Accounting and Finance or MSc International Accounting and Finance program starting in September 2019. Submit a short personal statement to support your award application. Your personal statement should explain why you are a suitable candidate for this grant and can be submitted online. All applications must include:
- A short personal statement (no more than 500 words), an official academic transcript, with official English translation, of your university grades to date.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before Monday 3rd June 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below