Application for the ACFE Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Funding for International Students in USA -2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) in USA.
Fund provides an opportunity for students to advance their education and anti-fraud career paths. The Award amounts are $10,000, $5,000, $2,500, and $1,000.
The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) is the world’s largest anti-fraud organization and premier provider of anti-fraud training and education. With more than 85,000 members, the ACFE is reducing business fraud worldwide and inspiring public confidence in the integrity and objectivity within the profession.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
RITCHIE-JENNINGS MEMORIAL FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from all around the world are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- The grant is awarded to those who demonstrate a desire to pursue a career in fraud examination or similar anti-fraud profession.
- Undergraduates must be enrolled 9 semester hours (or equivalent) per term.
- Graduates must be enrolled 6 semester hours (or equivalent) per term.
- Be currently enrolled at an accredited, four-year college or university with enrollment through the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Applicants must have a declared major or minor in accounting, business administration, finance or criminal justice.
- Applicants must currently be enrolled full-time and similarly enrolled during the 2020-2021 academic year at an accredited, four-year college or university.
- If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate (not more than two years old at the proposed date of admission) or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
RITCHIE-JENNINGS MEMORIAL FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For applying, students have to take admission at the foundation. After being enrolled, you will have to submit the applications online.
Application must include:
- Submit a completed Ritchie-Jennings Memorial application, Upload Official Transcript(s) showing all completed college or university courses and two recommendation forms on behalf of the applicant.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below