Application for the ACFJ MA Journalism Fellowships for Asian in Philippines – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Ateneo de Manila University in Philippines.
Two-year fellowship program covers tuition fees, books, travel (international and domestic) and living expenses for the on-campus sessions and other forms of support. The curriculum is made up of 12 courses including courses in ethics and specialized reporting and writing courses such as International Reporting, Investigative Journalism and Reporting about Religions. A grant covers tuition and other expenses for the two-year MA Journalism degree program offered by the Communication Department of the Ateneo de Manila University. Full grants cover tuition fees, books, travel (international and domestic) and living expenses for the on-campus sessions. Other forms of support are available to senior journalists, teachers and part-time working journalists.
The program’s design allows working journalists and other media professionals to study at their own pace and time, and in their own homes or workplaces. The international faculty includes experienced journalists and academics from Australia, Canada, US, UK, Germany, the Philippines, India, and Malaysia.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ACFJ MA JOURNALISM FELLOWSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The fellowships are awarded to full-time Asian journalists who have the excellent professional and academic record, a commitment to good journalism and leadership qualities.
- Applicants from Asia (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Burma (Myanmar), Cambodia, China, Georgia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Korea, North, Korea, South, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam and Yemen) are eligible for this masters fellowship.
- The ACFJ Fellowships for M.A. Journalism sponsor Asian journalists who can demonstrate excellence in their work and are contributing in a significant way to the press in their own societies.
ACFJ MA JOURNALISM FELLOWSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The mode of applying is by post.
Application must include:
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 3, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below