Application for the ACU Archdiocese of Brisbane Theology Scholarships for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Australian Catholic University in Australia.
Students will develop a wide range of skills, including oral and written communication skills, and the capacity to analyse, reflect critically, evaluate, and bring ethical perspectives to life and work. The grant is valued at $2,500, to be paid in one lump sum.
Australian Catholic University (ACU) engages the Catholic Intellectual Tradition to bring a distinct perspective to higher education.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ARCHDIOCESE OF BRISBANE THEOLOGY SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students can apply for theology scholarships.
- Citizenship: domestic and international students
- Faculty: Theology and Philosophy
- Course: any ACU postgraduate Theology and Philosophy degree
- Campus: Brisbane
- Year level: any
- Residence within the Archdiocese of Brisbane
- Students can provide evidence that they have successfully completed studies where the medium of the study was English, or they can provide evidence of their English proficiency.
ARCHDIOCESE OF BRISBANE THEOLOGY SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The mode of applying is online. Apply online by clicking the button below and completing the application form. You must attach the following documentation with your application:
Application must include:
- A written statement of approximately 200 words outlining:
- How will obtaining your degree allow you to give back to your community?
- Academic transcript
- Written reference (academic)
- Evidence of residence within the Archdiocese of Brisbane
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 9, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below