Application for the ACUFC Post-Secondary Scholarships for Canadian Students in Canada – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Government of Canada in Canada.
This is an annual program set up by the Government of Canada. It aims to encourage students whose first official language is English to pursue their post-secondary studies in French. The goal is simple: to enable a greater number of English-speaking Canadians to become bilingual. The Government of Canada provides a worth of up to $3,000 to the talented and outstanding scholars via the Bursaries for post-secondary studies in French.
The Government of Canada is the corporation responsible for the federal administration in Canada. It was established at Confederation through the Constitution Act, 1867—as a federal constitutional monarchy.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ACUFC POST-SECONDARY SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens of Canada only.
- The bursary is available for post-secondary degree programs in the French language.
- Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada
- Have English as the first official language spoken
- Have completed their secondary school studies in an English-language institution and graduated from this institution;
- Have reached the postsecondary level of education
- Study full time in a Canadian institution during the current year
- Be enrolled in the first year of a post-secondary study program in French
- Be at least 17 years old on the first day of class
- Demonstrate that they have sufficient knowledge of French to be able to study in that language. A transcript attesting to having taken courses in French at the secondary school or college, or university level in Canada for a minimum of two years will be required
- Intend to pursue full-time studies in a college or undergraduate university program in Canada, to take at least 50% of their courses, and participate in related activities (placements and training activities in the community) in French.
- Aspirants must fulfill the required conditions for the applied degree field at Glendon.
- Applicants must provide evidence of English language ability through various certificates like GMAT, IELTS or TOEFL, etc.
ACUFC POST-SECONDARY SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Aspirants can fill out the online application form to apply for the studentship.
Application must include:
- Candidates must submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application, i.e., an ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic records.
- Interested students should apply directly to colleges, universities, and university faculties participating in the FLS Bursary Program.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below