Application for the Addiction Awareness Scholarship Campaign for International Students in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Seasons Recovery Centers LLC in USA.
The award is open to any major who can shed light on this issue. It may be a personal story that you can share or a more researched essay. Addiction treatment centre is providing to reward essay applicants $1,500 in scholarships
Seasons Recovery Centers LLC in Malibu is a CARF-accredited mental health treatment center in beautiful Malibu, CA. It is specialize in treating a wide variety of addictions, such as alcohol dependence, opiate addiction, cocaine addiction, sex addiction, gambling addiction and prescription drug abuse.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ADDICTION AWARENESS SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities are eligible
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- To be eligible, the applicants must be currently enrolled in High School, University or College as a full-time student (2019-2020 school year).
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
ADDICTION AWARENESS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To participate, students must write an essay and apply through the online application form.
Application must include:
- Along with your submission please include a picture of yourself or an image which best describes your essay, which we can post on our site to go along with your essay.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below