Application for the Adelaide Access Scholarships for Australian and New Zealand Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Adelaide in Australia.
The University of Adelaide aims to create and engender a university culture that values health, safety, and wellbeing as fundamental components of the work environment, supported by safe systems of work, appropriate governance, training, management structures and operational strategies. Recipients of the Adelaide Access support will receive $2,500 per annum, paid in two (2) instalments in April and September for the duration of their studies, up to a maximum of four (4) years.
The University of Adelaide is one of Australia’s most prestigious universities and is renowned internationally for excellence in education and research.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ADELAIDE ACCESS SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Australian and New Zealand citizens can apply for these endowments.
- Gain admission to an undergraduate Bachelor’s level course of study as a Commonwealth Supported student at the University of Adelaide commencing in 2017; and
- Enrol on a full-time basis (unless there are special circumstances preventing this, such as disability); and
- Be Australian citizens, Australian Permanent residents, New Zealand citizens, or holders of a permanent humanitarian visa
- Be able to demonstrate financial need.
- Students without the required level of English will need to satisfactorily complete an intensive program of English language before being admitted to the University of Adelaide. The University can arrange an appropriate English language program, Academic English (PEP Pathway) in Adelaide at the University’s English Language Centre. The PEP Pathway provides an alternative entry pathway for prospective students who have received offers to the University of Adelaide conditional upon English proficiency. On successful completion of the PEP Pathway at the appropriate level, students are granted direct entry into the University.
ADELAIDE ACCESS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students can apply online via the SATAC website Link to the external website once applications open each year(SATAC manages the application, assessment and offer process for Adelaide Access Scholarships on behalf of the University of Adelaide).
Application must include:
- Copy of information page of the passport
- Official academic transcript (or certified)
- Evidence of English language competency (where appropriate)
- List of course choice
- If students have selected courses from Sciences or Health Sciences, Architecture (Design Studies), Law, MBA (Management), Petroleum Engineering, Music and Media which have specific prerequisites, syllabus details are required.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 28, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below