Application for the Adelaide Refugee & Humanitarian Undergraduate funding for International Students in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Adelaide in Australia.
The program is accessible for the international applicants who wish to undertake undergraduate degree coursework at the university in Australia. The university will provide a 100% tuition fee & Student Services & Amenities Fee (SSAF) funding for students
The purpose of this program is to support these students to fulfil their aspiration of studying at the University of Adelaide. The University of Adelaide offers various degree programs for the students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ADELAIDE UNDERGRADUATE FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- The Undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Gain admission to an undergraduate Bachelor’s level program of study commencing in Semester 1, 2020 (i.e. hold a Letter of Offer, and meet any academic and English language proficiency conditions outlined in that Letter of Offer).
- Be holders of a Bridging Visa E (BVE) or Temporary Protection Visa (subclass 785) or Safe Haven Enterprise Visa (SHEV).
- Be able to provide evidence of their financial capacity to support themselves through study.
- For admission, applicants must have a high school certificate with an excellent academic record.
- You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at the University of Adelaide.
ADELAIDE UNDERGRADUATE FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply, applicants need to take part in an undergraduate degree program at the university. Applicants will be automatically considered for this grant.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 29, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below