Application for the Adelaide Scholarships for International students in Australia – 2019/2020. Entry is now open at the University of Adelaide in Australia.
The Adelaide programs International (ASI) program funded by the University of Adelaide is awarded tuition fees for two years for a master’s degree by Research and three years for a Doctoral research degree.
The University of Adelaide is one of Australia’s most prestigious universities and is renowned internationally for excellence in education and research.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ADELAIDE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international students who are acceptable to commence a Masters or Doctorate by research degree at the University of Adelaide.
- Citizens and Permanent Residents of Australia, and citizens of New Zealand are ineligible.
- Applicants who have applied for Australian permanent residency status, but have not yet received an outcome, can apply.
- Successful recipients are required to apply and enrol in their intended program of study at The University of Adelaide as ‘international students’ to retain their scholarship.
- Candidates are required to enrol in the University of Adelaide as ‘International Learners’ and they must retain the status of ‘International Students’ for their duration of enrollment in the university. Applicants are required to have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian First Class Honors degree (this is a four-year degree with a major research project in the final year). All qualifying programs of study must be successfully completed.
- Applicants are required to have successfully completed at least the equivalent of a First Class Australian Honours degree.
- International applicants must not hold a research qualification regarded by the University of Adelaide to be equivalent to an Australian Research Doctorate degree.
- Successful recipients must commence study at the University of Adelaide in the semester The grant is offered. It is not possible to defer the award.
- International applicants are not eligible if they have already commenced the degree for which they are seeking an award.
- Whether you are applying undergraduate, graduate or postgraduate you must meet all the admission requirements before submitting your application.
- The University’s preferred accredited English language tests are: IELTS – Academic Test, TOEFL – internet-based and paper-based, Pearson Test of English – Academic, and CAE (Cambridge English: Advanced).
- Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Adelaide’s minimum English language proficiency requirements for direct entry by the application deadline.
ADELAIDE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To submit a formal application for admission and a scholarship via the online application system through this given link: https://www.adelaide.edu.au/graduatecentre/admission/
Application must include:
- As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the required documents: Provide additional information when submitting your form. This information should be kept in your CV and includes your Scope ID, Google Scholar ID and/or ORCID (Open Researcher and Contributor ID).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 1, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below