Application for the Adelaide Scholarships For International Students in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Adelaide in Australia.
The Adelaide programs International (ASI) program funded by the University of Adelaide is awarded tuition fees for two years for a Master’s degree by Research and three years for a Doctoral research degree.The University will provide tuition fees, an annual living allowance ($27,596 in 2019).
The University of Adelaide is one of Australia’s most prestigious universities and is renowned internationally for excellence in education and research.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ADELAIDE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International applicants can apply.
- The free study will be awarded in the field of Masters Degree by Research and three years for a Doctoral research degree offered by the university.
- Candidates are required to enrol in the University of Adelaide as ‘International Learners’ and they must retain the status of ‘International Students’ for their duration of enrollment in the university. Applicants are required to have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian First Class Honors degree (this is a four-year degree with a major research project in the final year). All qualifying programs of study must be successfully completed.
- Whether you are applying undergraduate, graduate or postgraduate you must meet all the admission requirements before submitting your application.
- The University’s preferred accredited English language tests are: IELTS – Academic Test, TOEFL – internet based and paper based, Pearson Test of English – Academic, and CAE (Cambridge English: Advanced).
ADELAIDE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To submit a formal application for admission and a scholarship via the online application system through this given link: https://www.adelaide.edu.au/graduatecentre/admission/
Application must include:
- As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the required documents: Provide additional information when submitting your form. This information should be kept in your CV and includes your Scope ID, Google Scholar ID and/or ORCID (Open Researcher and Contributor ID).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 31st, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below