Application for the Admanski Entrance International Scholarship in Canada – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Waterloo in Canada.
Scholarships provide students with an opportunity to be educated. So for assisting students, the University of Waterloo is offering Admanski Entrance International Scholarships. The educational award is available to worldwide students for the academic session 2021/2022. The University of Waterloo will provide a scholarship of $2,500 for a full-time undergraduate student entering Year one in the Faculty of Mathematics on the basis of academic excellence.
The University of Waterloo is consistently ranked as Canada’s most innovative university and most famous for its cooperative education programs. It is a public research university that has a main campus in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ADMANSKI ENTRANCE INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Undergraduate degree coursework in Mathematics?Business Administration (Laurier) and Computer Science (Waterloo) – Double Degree, Business Administration (Laurier) and Mathematics (Waterloo) – Double Degree, Honours Mathematics, Mathematics/Financial Analysis and Risk Management, Computer Science, Mathematics/Business Administration, Mathematics/Chartered Professional Accountancy.
- Must have their previous year’s degree.
- Students will be selected on the basis of academic performance.
- For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
ADMANSKI ENTRANCE INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Waterloo. After being registered, students will be automatically considered for the educational award.
- Must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below