Application for the Admiral Sir Gordon Tait Funding for International Students in New Zealand – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Canterbury in New Zealand
The program was established in memory of Admiral Sir Gordon Tait. Through this fund, each aspirant will get the amount worth up to $4,500 per annum.
The University of Canterbury now became the second institution in New Zealand providing tertiary-level education. It was the first in New Zealand to have been granted five stars by QS Stars. It has a dedicated support system to help you find your way and make the most of uni life.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ADMIRAL SIR GORDON TAIT FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Domestic and international students are eligible to apply for the opportunity.
- The studentships are awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Applicants must hold a precious year degree.
- Students undertaking a gap year may defer taking up the program for one year.
- For being admitted, you need to meet entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- To study at UC, you need to have sufficient fluency in written and spoken English. You must satisfy the English language requirements in one sitting. The English language test must have been taken within two years of the proposed study start date at the University of Canterbury.
ADMIRAL SIR GORDON TAIT FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For applying, students have to take admission at the university. After being enrolled, they will be automatically considered for the opportunity. No application is necessary to apply for this application
Application must include:
- Submit the copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, CV standardized test scores.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 1, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below